We love seeing your photos of The Brunswick, so to inspire the creative among us, we’re hosting a fabulous photographic competition where you could win either a first prize of £2,000, second prize of £1,000, third prize of £500, fourth prize of £350, fifth prize of £250 or sixth to tenth prize of £150 each.
To enter, simply share your pics of The Brunswick Centre with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, any time between now and 1st June 2018, tag us in the post and use #Brunswickphotostory to enter. All entries will be whittled down by our panel of judges and finalists put to the public vote on Facebook between 6th – 13th June.
Please ensure you save high resolution copies of your photos to send to us on request as we hope to create a display of London’s photographic flair in all its glory, right here in the centre.
Terms and conditions apply. Please see below for details.
1.The Brunswick ‘Brunswick Photo Story’ competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or older except any relative of an employee of The Brunswick Shopping Centre and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3.By entering you are giving consent to The Brunswick developing your entry.
4. Route of entry for the competition is via The Brunswick Centre Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
5. The promotion dates are as follows: Start: Friday 4th May 2018, End: Friday 1st June 2018, Winners announced: Friday 15th June 2018.
6. Any entries received outside of these times will not be counted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
-Follow The Brunswick on your chosen channel of submission.
-Upload your best photo of The Brunswick shopping centre using the hash tag #Brunswickphotostory and tag The Brunswick shopping centre in your post.
9. Any promotional material relating to the competition, forms part of these terms and conditions.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The Brunswick Shopping Centre also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. The prizes available consists of:
.1st Prize – £2,000
.2nd Prize – £1,000
.3rd Prize – £500
.4th Prize – £350
.5th Prize – £250
.6th – 10th Prize – £150 each
14. The prizes are as stated and other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The top 10 entries will be chosen by The Brunswick. From this the placings will be determined by the public via a Facebook Poll.
16. The winner will be notified via social media private message on the channel through which they entered, on the day the competition is drawn. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The Brunswick reserves the right to re-post all photographic content entered into the competition online with no form of financial recompense or otherwise whatsoever. We also reserve the right to exhibit the work in physical form within the centre with no form of financial recompense or otherwise whatsoever.
18. The Brunswick Shopping Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this page and notifying entrants.
19. The prizes will be delivered to the winners. The Brunswick will notify the winners when the prizes will be sent.
20. The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
25. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. The Brunswick Centre’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
27. The Brunswick Shopping Centre shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
28. The Brunswick Shopping Centre also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
About your personal data:
We will maintain a record of the following personal information:
- Your name
- Your email address
We will maintain a record of your personal data for the purpose of this competition which includes:
- Selecting 10 x winners
- Communication with winner regarding prize handover
We will eliminate all records, of all entrant’s personal data 6 months after the competition close date (Friday 1st June 2018), in case of any post competition queries as noted above with exception to the following instances:
- You have consented to receiving email communications from The Brunswick with news, events and special offers from the centre. In this instance you will receive these no more than twice per month. And The Brunswick will maintain a record of your data, securely for no more than one year.
- You have been consented to being contacted once every 12 months by The Brunswick regarding your communication preferences. In which case, The Brunswick will contact you once every 12 months.
EU citizens have a new set of rights under GDPR – which are:
- The right to be forgotten
- You may request that an we (The Brunswick) delete all of your personal data we maintain a record of. You can request your personal data be deleted, and this request must be actioned within a maximum of 30 days of receiving the request.
- The right to object.
- You may prohibit certain data uses. You can object to your data being used for certain purposes.
- The right to rectification
- You may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected. You may request corrections be made to your personal data that we maintain a record of.
- Right of access
- You have the right to know what data about you is being processed and how, which is explained in these terms and conditions. You may request access to the personal data held about you in regards to this competition.
- Right of portability
- You may request we (The Brunswick) transfer your personal data to yourself or an organisation of your choosing.
- Right to be notified regarding data breach
- We will notify you within 72 hours of becoming aware of a data breach, if we believe your personal data has been compromised/processed outside of these terms and conditions.